At InfrajobsIndia, we understand the need of “Finding People Who Make a Difference”. Our goal is to match your human capital needs with highly qualified individuals as quickly and efficiently as possible, with the end goal of enhancing your organisational capability.
InfrajobsIndia with its highly skilled and experienced professional team is offering executive search services since 2009. We specialise in Engineering, Construction and Manufacturing sectors leveraging our extensive knowledge and experience to identify the talent necessary to fill critical roles within your organisation. Our proprietary Dimensional Search process assures that we will find and recruit the talent that meets your professional requirements, and fits within the unique culture of your organisation.
- To partner with clients in ‘finding people, who make a difference’ in a responsive, professional and ethical manner.
- To demonstrate that our niche specialization and experience makes a substantial difference in the quality and speed of placement.
- To create win-win-win relationships for all the key parties involved in the search process: Clients, Candidates and InfrajobsIndia team.
- To provide Clients and Candidates with the information necessary to make informed decisions.
- To provide added value by sharing relevant industry information and by being your consultative partner.
- To adhere to high ethical standards and codes.
Once potential candidates have been identified , in-depth interviews are performed to determine if all client requirements are met . This process facilitates the following:
- Match the candidate’s educational, professional and occupational skills to our client’s specific job requirements and needs.
- Confirm that the candidate’s past experience and successes will effectively contribute to achieving our clients current and future goals.
- Verify that a candidate’s personal style will complement the corporate culture and will mesh well with the hiring manager’s personality.
- Evaluate the candidate’s long-term potential to take on additional responsibilities beyond the current needs.